Translate

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Capturing the essence of the trip - Part 3

Well it looks like someone has got a bit of reading material to get through in the next couple of days. Why? Cause guess who went and bought a Go Pro Hero 3+ Camera to shoot some video footage of the ride. 

Now in saying that you should be forewarned that I'll probably not be editing or posting the subsequent footage, till I return home. So don't expect any video footage anytime soon.....

Essentially I ended up going this way, as opposed to buying a Garmin ViRB on the basis that the later is still a relatively new product, in comparison with the GoPro camera and what's more no one here in Australia currently seems able to supply me with a spare battery. 

The other part of it was that, in the end I felt as if a lot of the templates indicating my heart rate, speed and location and so on that was initially pushing me towards the Garmin, is probably in fact a bit superfluous and would be out of context given that the idea of posting every hour of every day's ride isn't going to happen. Heck, I don't know that I could be bothered watching it all again and I certainly wouldn't expect you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment