Translate

Thursday 9 October 2014

Rest Day - Tupiza

I'm not too sure why we're spending a rest day, today in Tupiza, another boring Bolivian town without any redeeming attractions or scenery. Sorry, but as you may well have deduced by now, I haven't exactly been inspired by Bolivian cities.... 

As a result I'll be pleased to be getting back on the bike tomorrow, particularly given that from what I can gather it'll be a paved road, and we'll end up with us riding into Argentina, assuming the border crossing goes smoothly. 

I mean I will be entering the country as a POM and we all know the recent history between the England and Argentina.

2 comments:

  1. It is a long way and take the carrier pigeons a while to get to this side of the world. Arrived 2pm Melb time, Monday 13/10. Well by now we will know whether you English heritage got in the way - just don't mention the war!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Internet access is very limited and poor quality, but delivery time is not the pigeon's fault. I am trying to keep my activity calender in order so use the same (Send Time) for every day and quote the date, even if it's not the day things actually go to air.

    ReplyDelete