Translate

Sunday 30 November 2014

Bus Trip to San Carlos Bariloche

Thank God I bought some supplies in El Calafate, cause if I had relied on the bus company to keep me feed and watered, I'd have faded away to a shell....  

Basically it's a 28 hour virtually non-stop trip from El Calafate to San Carlos Bariloche and whilst they say they'll provide three meals during the length of the journey, a solitary biscuit in the morning doesn't count as a meal, though at least the roll at lunch time was at least half way decent.... But as for not providing a caffeine addict such as myself with at least one coffee in a 24 hour period, well that's just in humane! I can't wait till I get to Bariloche.... 

Hate to say it, but I think I might be making a dash to the McDonalds store, for a bit of sustenance, if you can call it that, cause I don't know what else is likely to be open by the time we get there...... Who know's I might get lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment