Translate

Sunday 23 November 2014

Villa La Angostura to San Carlos De Bariloche

Despite there being a howling gale and it raining cats and dogs, I decided to ride on to Bariloche today so that I could get down to Puerto Pañuelo, where Daniel from Cordillera Bikes is located early tomorrow morning and thus give myself time to disassemble and pack my bike for my flight Tuesday week to Buenos Aires.

It's a pity that it's come about so quickly cause I'd like to have spent more time traveling around Chile, the scenery and the people were to die for, Orsono being the possible exception.

Unfortunately however, if I'm to get down to El Calafate before I fly off to Buenos Aires then something had to give.

As for today's ride, it was bloody cold, wet, slow going owing to the wind and not a great deal of fun, I've got to be honest, but I made it. Something that I didn't do a fortnight or so ago, when the weather was considerably better, but what the heck! I did it and those with Strava access will be able to see me full circumnavigation of the last week or so.



No comments:

Post a Comment