Translate

Monday 15 December 2014

A summary of my time in South America

I sit here in a cafe in Los Angeles, pondering over what's transpired over the last four months or so whilst in South America and amongst other things, it's given me a totally new perspective on life, my resilience, my strengths and best of all a renewed enthusiasm for taking on the world.... In other words, I will be coming home in a couple of weeks time, feeling completely reinvigorated and with  the ability to take on and overcome any challenge that comes my way.

As a result, I'll be looking to:

  • Find and work for an employer that's got great ambitions, a prosperous future and one on which I can have an impact, either on it's bottom line, the way it operates or otherwise.
  • Have an impact wherever I go and with whomever I am liaising.
  • Learn some new skills of both a professional & personal nature!
  • Increase my network of friends, professional & social.

If nothing else, I've got to take advantage of my good fortune being born into a middle class family in Australia, as opposed to in some poverty stricken or war torn country, where hope and the opportunity to grow, learn and prosper are so severely diminished.

1 comment: