Translate

Monday 1 December 2014

San Carlos de Bariloche

When you are start thinking about what your going to do when you get home, organizing your diary for the months ahead and start reviewing your budget / finances for what lies ahead, I somehow think that might be a sign that your over your holiday or at the very least bored by your present surroundings.

I mean Bariloche is a pleasant enough little city, but it's the area around it where it's appeal really lies and that's not something I was able to do today, having packed my bags and more importantly my bike into its box for the homeward journey. 

I'm not too sure whether the Troll will get to explore Los Angeles or whether I'll just hire a road bike instead for a couple of days so as to keep the legs turning and to get around a bit.

Either way though, I'm looking forward to what lies ahead, both in terms of Buenos Aries and Los Angeles, particularly the later cause I'll be catching up with a friend, Betsy, I haven't seen in years. I can't wait and believe it or not, it'll be the first time I've been to America (other than for a three hour stop over at LAX) and I get to do it over the Xmas - New Year period. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment